Wednesday 4 April 2012

C is for Camper Vans

My A-Z Guide to Summer - C is for Camper Vans
I love VW Camper Vans I think they are a truly iconic design and so much fun to go exploring in. I would love to spend a summer exploring the beautiful British coast in a pink VW camper van, stopping off at gorgeous country pubs along the way. 


They are a great inspiration for designers and I have featured some of my favourite below. 

VW Camper Van Greetings Card By Lynsey Hunter
I discovered Lynsey Hunter on Etsy and immediately favourited her shop. I love her style of designing and the way she combines illustration, collage and decoration within her designs, using an eclectic mix of printed papers, quirky vintage imagery, old–fashioned fabrics, stitch work and her own style of linear drawing mixed with watercolours and collage.
Her work is available to buy as greetings cards, prints and cushions. 

I think this design is stunning and perfect for design lovers and car enthusiasts alike.

Retro Camper Van Cushion By Helena Carrington
Helena Carrington is distinctive designer for interior textiles and accessories using illustration and photography. You can find her on her website and on Etsy. I especially love her cushions with illustrations of Venice and Westminster Abbey, they are so different they would look great on my sofa!
What better way to style your camper van than with coordinating accessories!
Embroidered Airstream Caravan by Three Red Apples
Three Red Apples is another amazing shop and the designer Annabelle Ozanne has such a distinctive style. You can find her on Etsy and Not On The High Street, with beautiful products for your home. She produces contemporary embroidered textile art & illustrations, handmade home accessories, made using a mix of vintage, recycled and new materials combined with freehand machine embroidery and appliqué. Using her sewing machine as her drawing tool to create fantastic freehand embroidered distinct and individual designs framed with an embroidery hoop.
These would make such a lovely gift and are something to be treasured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, would love you to leave a comment xx