Sunday 23 September 2012

R is for Rain

My A-Z Guide to Summer - R is for Rain
How can I do a guide to Summer, without including the wonderful weather we have here in the UK. This summer has been extremely wet, so to brighten it up and make the most of the rain I am doing a feature on some wonderful rain drop inspired items that are all on Etsy.

Big Rain cloud mobile on branch in blue "Williamsburg"
I love this what a great way to decorate your childs room.
 
Rainbow Rain Cloud Counted Cross Stitch KIT
A great way to spend a rainy day!
 
Home fabric, medium weight- "Rain Clouds"
 
I love the stylized clouds on this fabric - I would make a cushion cover with it.
 
Inspirational Quote Hand Painted Shabby Wood Gift
To finish off I have this great quote. I think this is brilliant and am off to buy one to hang near my front door.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, would love you to leave a comment xx